We’re Hiring a Summer Intern!
Coley Home is excited to announce that our growing team is seeking a summer intern! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, eager, and detail-oriented individual interested in both e-commerce and the interior design industry.
Coley Home is an online retailer based in Charlotte, North Carolina specialized in designer-quality custom upholstered beds. Arriving to customers in 10 days or less, our easy-to-assemble beds are changing the landscape of the direct-to-consumer e-commerce design industry, providing unmatched quality AND incredible lead times. Our signature Crown Bed features a patent-pending foam headboard design with a supportive platform bed frame, all completely customizable. In addition to our high-quality beds, we offer luxury linens, custom bedding, and a temperature-responsive memory foam mattress. Our store is designed to be a streamlined one-stop shop for customers to design the bedroom of their dreams in just a few clicks.
Come for the bed, stay for the gifts! Our online store features The Gift Shop, offering bespoke linen napkins, colorful block-printed cover-ups, and tasteful fine jewelry.
As an all-female team, we are looking for a teammate who stands by our promise that even with our quick ship times, quality is never sacrificed.
– Help fulfill daily orders, create swatch kits, and manage customer relationships.
– Establish relationships with social media influencers, national publications, and/or local brands.
– Coordinate with local event planners to plan pop up events.
– Assist with product research and development.
– Monitor social media accounts: respond to comments and direct messages.
– Collaborate with our Marketing team to create promotional material, social media content, and paid advertising strategy.
– College Student – For College Credit
– Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
– Ability to work in our office 20-30+ hours a week, M-F (Charlotte, NC)
– Passionate about design and knowledgeable about current interior design trends
– Strong eye for quality design and styling
– Job Type: Internship
– Date: June 2020-August 2020 (dates flexible)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: APRIL 15
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any portfolio samples to:
Reilly Mason: firstname.lastname@example.org | Subject line: COLEY HOME INTERNSHIP
Cart is currently empty